From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Denis Kristianto
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:08:32 GMT

Denis,

> @ All
> This is my latest design.

I have just one word for you: WOW!

It was kind of funny because I loaded the URL in my browser, but due to
cache issues, I saw the old logo, and I was like "Yeah, thank you Rui but I
just don't give a rat's ass about your suggestions". Then I hit the refresh
button on the browser and, I kid you not, I felt my brain just going into
overload mode! My neurons started firing all over and I fell in love
instantaneously. Really! I don't think I could put in word how that logo
made me feel comfortable. It is balanced, strong, meaningful and
attractive. It's rare when a logo alone makes you want to have something
and this one does. I want Apache Flex! Now! Only an awesome thing could
have such an awesome logo!

I'd cancel the contest now... (just kidding!).

But seriously, you nailed it! I love it! (and I like the dark one better).

Rui