From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK code conventions
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:03:18 GMT
I'm not sure about SmartSVN - I'm a command-line kinda guy. In fact... for an operation this
large I would recommend _not_ using a GUI client for sake of speed and stability.

Diff? You'll have tens-of-thousands of changes... I wouldn't worry about running diff, since
reformatting isn't going to change functionality - just position within the file.

--
Rick Winscot