From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: Where should people ask basic development questions?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:25:03 GMT
Hi,

I agree with Alex in that we should concentrate everything here while the
project is forming. Providing too many dispersion at this point will
inevitably lead to things being missed, people being misunderstood and
wasted energy in general.

I am definitely +1 to keep everything in this list until we have something
to show and then re-evaluate how we should deal with a larger community of
users, developers and potential commiters.

Cheers,
Rui