From "Andras Csizmadia" <and...@vpmedia.eu>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:02:53 GMT
There is one open-source ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler available
called Jangaroo,
I'm not sure how close it is from production quality (most of the FP10 API's
are not implemented regarding to release notes):

http://www.jangaroo.net/home/
https://github.com/CoreMedia/jangaroo-tools
https://github.com/CoreMedia/jangaroo-tools/wiki/
https://github.com/CoreMedia/jangaroo-tools/wiki/Release-Notes