From Douglas Arthur <dart...@vmware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Moving "Best Coding Practices" talks to the flex-user list?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:12:38 GMT
> From: Peter Elst [mailto:peter.elst@gmail.com]
>
> No offense, but the vote thread is turning into more of a discussion - there
> are different opinions and think they've been voiced. Can we let the votes
> guide the decision and come to a conclusion?
>
> - Peter

Offense taken. :-) j/k

But I think this vote topic is way off. There's two subjects in question. One for the list
creation, and the other for where to have a discussion. Can we trash this one and start over?
In addition, I don't think a vote was needed for the list creation based on Bertrand's comments
earlier. Maybe I'm wrong...

- Doug