From Douglas Arthur <dart...@vmware.com>
Subject RE: Do we want a flex-users list now, and who volunteers to moderate it?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:27:42 GMT
> From: Anne Kathrine Petter√łe [mailto:yojibee@gmail.com]
>
> I am willing to moderate the list. (if or when it happens)

Same here, I'm willing to moderate whenever everyone decides it's a good time. I still don't
see why creating it now is an issue. I recognize it won't get traffic, but it'll at least
be ready when we need it rather than scrambling to get it created and make awareness when
it's necessary. We know it's going to be necessary, just a matter of when.

- Doug