From Cedric Muller <usa...@benga.li>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:03:48 GMT
Nope ,this isn't the most offensive mail. Mine came then ..... :(

Cedric

> Hello Tomo,
>
> This is perhaps the most offensive mail I have read on the mailinglist. This is a community
and most members do have a own opinion. Elections are held to form a communal consensus. If
you wanted to have a say in the logo matter you should have submitted a logo or participating
in voting. Just trying to bash the communities efforts by your 2cnts is not going to help
anyone.

> That aside: I am pretty sure that many of the logos were sent in by design or marketing
agencies that have a strong opinion about brands as well.