From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:28:18 GMT
With regard to your comment...

"I don't think they are necessarily experts at creating or selecting a logo."

You need to take a look at the resume of some of these people - you'll see that the PPMC is
well qualified for the task at hand. If you feel the need to have a 'voice' in the process
- IMO, the best way to do that would be to submit a logo.

--
Rick Winscot