From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject re: Do we want a flex-users list now, and who volunteers to moderate it?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:35:46 GMT
-1

> > ---Any reason why we don't request this list now? If not, Bertrand,
with your help I'm willing to request it because regardless of other
channels of communication, I agree with setting up a flex-user mailing
list...

Personally I wouldn't do it until we have an actual Apache Flex release, at
the very least the "practice" one. People should be able to have the
"product" in their hands.

When that version is out I'd be willing to help moderating it.

Cheers,
Rui