From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:43:54 GMT
This is the approach I've used in the past as well. Gotta love Parsley

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Web DoubleFx [mailto:webdoublefx@hotmail.com]
Sent: 18 January 2012 17:40
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system

I used to build multi-modules applications using parsley, I won't describe here what each
module stands  for but shortly, my shell loads my main module which loads my modular workspaces,
I can even split my workspaces in components, I've librayries, one of them serves interfaces,
an other one domain objects, etc.., because I use parsley, all the instanciation process is
DI, the communication is also managed thru parsley.
I mean, I can do the same thing than Gavity does without all xml files it requires for example.
Then, maybe I missed something you can explained to me, what is the point here ?
Frédéric Thomas