From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Publicity - facebook or otherwise...
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:29:25 GMT
Turns out we're in breach of the Incubator branding guide already:

Podling is in proposal/or pre-code-drop process: No publicity seeking is permitted. A podling
is not allowed to be called Apache "Podling-Name" name until the podling is officially in
Incubation, public mailing lists are announced, and code has been submitted into our repositories.

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com