From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: Webinar: Moving from Adobe Flex to HTML5 and Sencha
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:04:29 GMT

>> Don't discount HTML/JS frameworks without investigating them, or you'll
>> find yourselves contributing to a waning project while the competitors
>> are
>> recruiting all your developers.
> Also, one or more of these frameworks might become our best friend
> if we end up mapping MXML to their UI Widgets someday.
>

> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Developer
> Adobe Systems Inc.
> Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

This is about the only truth there is, developers, committers have to
see all colors of the rainbow now, it can't and shouldn't just be
black and white like "Flex" was. ;-)

This is the part I am most excited about, using the Flex ui to map to
a solution in HTML/JS. If/when this works we could pull in a HUGE
amount of new developers, I guess that is why I am just patiently
waiting for hmm, about 4-6 months...

Mike