From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex Forum (was: Fast moving list - Blog or RSS feed)
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:26:34 GMT
Quoting Sebastian Mohr <masuland@gmail.com>:

> I think you are looking for something like a user
> forum, which would be great to have. For the moment
> lots of messages are coming through this pipe.
>
> Does Apache offer some kind of forum websites?
> Probably, this would make mailing lists obsolete, and,
> this is something we should not deal with now ;)

I highly doubt a forum would make this mailing list obsolete. I
wouldn't use it. Most mailing programs have thread views which make
the amount of emails coming in manageable.

As far as the traffic, I'm sure it will be high some months and lower
other months.

I just don't see Apache changing there mantra to "If it didn't happen
on the forum, it didn't happen".

Mike