From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject FB playerglobal.swc 'unable to open' error (was Re: And with svn commit: r1234192...)
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:27:17 GMT
Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

>> How are you building your browser application? ANT build file?
>
> No, Flash Builder 4.6... A brand new Web Project with only two
> modifications: a Label component in Main.mxml with 'text' property
> "Hello world" and in the project properties I've selected 'my' SDK.
> Then I simply try to do a 'Debug' run.
>
>> This seems like some configuration location problem in your build.
>
> Ok. How might I debug/check this?

So you have verified that the swc does exist in the location right? I
don't use a Mac so I don't know how permissions are setup, do you
think that might be an issue since it was downloaded?

I see in the flex-config.xml that loads, the player version is 11.1,
so that seems right.

I am going to build this later today, I'll see if I run into any
issues with FlashBuilder.

Mike

PS As far as your question about is this the right place to ask this
question, yes I would say it is, you are building the framework and
trying to use it. Basically, you are using the development version of
the SDK and this is flex-dev. :)