From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: How many people are on the flex-dev ML?
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:03:25 GMT
Quoting Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>:

> 2012/1/19 João Saleiro <joao.saleiro@webfuel.pt>:
>> ...It's pretty impressive the amount of people interested in pushing flex
>> forward. Is there a way to know how many users are subscribed to the
>> flex-dev mailing list?..
>
> Yes, search for flex- at http://pulse.apache.org/
>
> -Bertrand

Did anybody notice that this page says;

"This report was generated at Fri Jan 13 10:00:05 2012 and covers a
total of 696 mailing lists across 99 domains"

Notice the "Fri Jan 13 10:00:05 2012" part. I blogged about the 237
number on the 19th at 237. If you think about it, we probably have a
quite larger number than that on the 19th!

That page is still not updating, I wonder why. Does anybody else see a
newer time, I think I cleared my cache and it still comes up with that
date.

Mike