From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: And with svn commit: r1234192...
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:59:24 GMT
Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 1/20/12 3:00 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>
>> Second this! I bet you two are ready for a vacation. :)
> We've got a long ways to go:  The compiler, the mustella test suite, JIRA,
> SVN with history.
>
> But speaking of vacation, I will be in China Feb 1 through 16 and won't be
> able to do much Flex work during that time.
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Alex, I'm just trying to get this straight in my head, the whiteboard
code is there so we can start doing things right? Are you then when
you get the SVN history dumping code into the trunk or is that only
for release code.

I swear this was brought up so excuse me if it's already been talked
about, just to much info the last week. :)

Mike