From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: When will be the wiki up and running?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:58:50 GMT
Quoting Jonathan Campos <jonbcampos@gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Ryan Frishberg <frishy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Personally I'm used to using confluence, so that'd be my vote.
>

> As usual, I agree with Ryan. Confluence.
>
> --
> Jonathan Campos

I will go with Confluence as well. Well, if it's not added to JIRA by
tomorrow, I will look into creating the issue. I'm not quite sure how
to do it correctly.

Hey Doug! :)

If anybody has any issues with this, state them now because it looks
like lazy consensus is going to happen sooner than later.

I also have a need for the wiki, I'm documenting some of tinks
navigators for everybody and would like a place to put up notes on API
and some UML diagrams.

Mike