From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Logo contest
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:38:30 GMT
Is this something I screwed up on? I'm just coming into this thread.

I know I tried to make it really, really clear that if designers are
modifying a design to update their original design OR have variations
of that design to include it at the original url.

And if they have a new design, to submit a new logo entry with a #.
Did I put up the same url?

Mike