From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:59:43 GMT
Quoting Rick Winscot <rick.winscot@gmail.com>:

> Mike
>
> How does this play with Flash class loading (first come first serve)
> where an RSL or group of RSLs may contain conflicts?
>
> --
> Rick Winscot

Well awhile back I think I was experimenting with ApplicationDomains
and getting the definition from each bundles loaded ApplicationDomain.

Like I said, if there was interest in this regardless if using some of
my framework or building it from the ground up, I have a lot of
experience with this and would contribute a huge amount of my time
because I think Flex needs this.

I don't think a lot of people have enough experience with this type of
stuff to really get how powerful it can be.

Also note, I am no app domain or security expert, this would all need
to be investigated as a team.

Mike