From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Voting: anonymous or not?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:42:10 GMT
Quoting Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com>:

>> It will be through the mailing list.
>

> I think it might have been discussed but trying to make our life easier -
> its possible to set up a Google form linked to a read-only Google
> spreadsheet and have submissions through the form automatically mailed to
> the list.
>

> - Peter

Peter, this is where it got muddy. I don't really want or need to get
involved in this mess. I given my all up to this point to have a nice
and clean work area(IE logo entries), I really think it's time that I
respectfully pass the baton. :)

I have no experience with what you are talking about.

Mike