From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:59:36 GMT
Quoting Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com>:

> Hello Michael,
>
> thanks, this is very interesting - I am probably the user you were
> referring to :)
>
> I don't have the time to look into it now, but I'd like to know if the
> base (plugin) framework can be used without the UI part,

Yes, the sx-plugins project is just the bundles and extension registry

sx-ui is the ui framework.

Also note, if there was interest, I would need some app domain and
security experts to look at the code, it's not finished. Since I use
this for my own projects, I never really cared about modules. I tested
them about 1-2 years ago but I just load the plugins at startup since
they are just compiled into the AIR app. I never really had a need for
a browser app that load the bundles as modules at runtime.

Mike