From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex "code cleanup"?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:14:59 GMT
Hint, hint hint

It will be nice when we can visualize this phantom framework you keep
hinting at that could solve a couple problems at once.

For others reading I'm all for fixing things but, sometimes you have
to break things off where it hurts and get a move on.

I will definitely be putting a good 50% of my volunteer time into
something more lightweight and granular. Beating the dead horse is fun
and all but there is a real opportunity to cut some losses and get
some ground back sooner than later.

Mike