From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Logo] Sebastian Mohr #2
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:48:12 GMT
Sebastian,

The rules state a png/jpg preview and a ZIP which just means
source/archive. All other 18 entries have managed to supply a URL to a
preview.

I cannot in good faith of the rules post a link to your wiki.
Basically since all other contestants have complied with the rule, I
will leave it up to you since you are a committer to post your wiki
url to the website.

I'm sure there is some free image hosting site you could post a preview link.

Mike