From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:01:30 GMT

BTW,

Doug brought this up today and you might have read the post. I wrote a
thread called [LOGO INFO] replying to the group. I didn't quite
address your real issue (multiple submissions). This is possible with
numbering the same name in the title of separate threads.

When I originally read this I thought you were speaking about the
actual variations on the design itself.

Hope this clears up things for authors/designers that do feel they
have multiple logo designs.

Mike