From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [LOGO INFO] Multiple entries for one designer
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:26:39 GMT
It has been brought to my attention that if you feel you have more
than one design, and want to submit multiple designs can you please;

Send [LOGO Some Author #1]

information...

New thread;

Send [LOGO Some Author #2]

information...

etc, this way you still are submitting with the same name but
specifying different designs to be considered.

If any body feels that I have not represented their designs or urls
correctly based on the above information, submit the urls with the
above scheme and I will correct the website entries.

Mike