From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: flex-users mailing list (starting over)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:09:21 GMT
Quoting Douglas Arthur <darthur@vmware.com>:

>> From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
>>
>> Did anyone respond with a -1 on creating the list now?  I know
>> Peter Elst and
>> I thought it was too early, but that's not an actual objection or attempt to
>> veto on my part.
>
> There were several oppositions, but it was mixed with the
> conversation about the coding standards, therefore I started this
> thread after the storm has calmed, and would like to determine the
> position on doing so now or later.
>
> - Doug

Hi Doug,

I think after yesterdays storm, the issue of it being too early is
really very minute compared to the actual time it might really save
doing it now. By the time it "would" be necessary, these volunteers we
have right now would probably want to spend there time committing code
and moderating an under control list. :)

Regardless of the outcome, since there are people willing to moderate,
I'm with the other that say they have no objection.

Mike