From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:12:54 GMT
I agree with you, sorry I did the +3, +2 and +1 out of trying to keep
a positive outlook so logo contestants wouldn't look at a -1 and feel
like were saying there logo is below grade. I know different cultures
see things differently.

So I agree, Jonathan keeps mentioning user voice? Anybody got opinions
on that, seems like there are two options here ML or user voice.
Bertrand is it ok to use something off list?

Mike