From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Logos and Voting
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:34:59 GMT

Now remembering what Bertrand or one of the mentors said, this should
have been put in a [DISCUSSION] thread, ideas would have popped up
such as user voice or plain ole mailing list voting.

With those fleshed out through the discussion we could have easily
come to a binding [VOTE] thread OR have REALIZED just through lazy
consensus in the discussion thread what we wanted to do, This would
have then put the issue of voting procedure to rest.

Mike