From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Logos and Voting
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:19:49 GMT
Quoting Jonathan Campos <jonbcampos@gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <
> bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Because no one has taken the lead and suggested a way of voting (hint,
>> hint ;-)
>

> I would really like to see a PPMC based uservoice vote on the logos. I
> think that will be the simplest way to do things.
>
> --
> Jonathan Campos

Sorry Jonathan, I missed this post.

I only wrote what I did because Bertrand was hinting this has to be
figured out.

I really could care less how it is done, just that there are not 100
more threads about the logo contest. It's getting tiring when it could
just easily be agreed on and put to rest.

Mike