From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:09:25 GMT
Hi,

In light of this logo contest I have been wanting to do this.

The vote will last for 72 hours and voted on by existing PPMC
members(binding).

This is my suggestion;

To make this simple as Bertrand has suggested;

Each member gets 3 votes which are a +3, +2, +1, there is no need to
use -1, just vote for the 3 logos +3 being your favorite.

Items for agreement;

1. Is voting not limited to PPMC members?

2. Whoever votes, votes 3 times in the process described above (order
of preference) (+3(most liked), +2, +1)

3. The votes are counted up using the group of 3s(most lovable) first,
if there is a tie, the the 2s are added up and the most 2s wins.

PPMC members please vote on the above 3 items.

I will submit a list of entries and that list will be voted on by the
agreement defined in the above the list items.

Make sense? If you do not give a +1 to each entry (except #1),  if
explain your alternative.

Mike