From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Logos and Voting
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:39:29 GMT
Quoting Leif Wells <leif.wells@gmail.com>:

> All,
>
> I am a bit concerned about seeing people vote on specific logos. I am
> wondering if this is appropriate.
>
> I will not vote on ANY logos until ALL the logos have been submitted.
> Seeing these logo submissions and commenting on them is great. It should
> give the designers opportunity to make changes based upon everyone's
> feedback. To me, voting should start after the deadline for submission.
>
> Hopefully you understand my reasoning here. Let me know what you think.
>
> Leif

This is what the contest says, so I think people are getting a little
over anxious with the + and 1 keys.

The contest says;

""
Your proposal link will be published on the Flex Incubation website
here next to the other proposals. On a date to be specified the
community will choose the new logo through voting on the Apache Flex
Development Mailing List.
""

Note, the PPMC members have still note decided how we are going to vote.

Mike