From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:04:11 GMT
Quoting Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>:

A noise reply but, this is exactly what a flex-user/flex
coders/stackoverflow/adobe forums would talk about.

To be honest, I am willing to put a huge amount of energy into
committing and this project and I REALLY hope these discussions will
sooner than later move to the appropriate forums/mailing lists.

I am hoping when a month or so goes by we as members could put to rest
whether  these types of discussions are off topic or not for this
particular mailing list. If they are not considered off topic, this
could really be the source of a large amount of noise on this list.

Mike