From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Do we want a flex-users list now, and who volunteers to moderate it?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:01:14 GMT
Quoting Matthew Poole <mattjpoole@gmail.com>:

> proactive now will prevent flooding the dev list with user questions...

I'm not for or against this right now but Matthew brings a good point
of why to do this sooner than later (if it's going to happen anyway).

The problem I see though is committers want to commit code so getting
bogged down moderating a user list right now is probably going to be
hard for some swallow time wise.

Can community members by moderators but not committers?

Mike