From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: LOGO - Doug McCune
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:05:44 GMT
Quoting Doug McCune <doug@dougmccune.com>:

> Here's my final logo  submission:
>
> Preview: http://dougmccune.com/flexlogo/apache_flex_logo_dmccune.jpg
> Full source assets:
> http://dougmccune.com/flexlogo/apache_flex_logo_dmccune.ai
>
> BTW, added my name into the subject just to keep discussions about logos
> easier to separate (rather than everything being under a single LOGO
> thread). I don't know if the intention was to have everything under one
> thread (for easier consolidation later), but if we're going to be giving
> feedback I think that's a really confusing system (ie if we're commenting
> on 10 different logos all in the same thread there's no way we're going to
> be able to keep things straight).

I am taking the entries and what you gave is perfect. The logo page on
the site was updated to do what you exactly did in the title.

Each logo should be submitted on it's own thread like you just did.

To others, if you change your image during the time the contest is
still running, update the "Preview" url you initially give.

To reiterate: Keep all urls the same as your submission urls.

I have a consolidated list that I will be updating on the site maybe
twice a day.

Thanks,
Mike