From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Logo Contest information
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:59:07 GMT
Quoting João Saleiro <joao.saleiro@webfuel.pt>:

> Three comments on the Logo Contest Page:
>
> 1. There's a typo in the Prize section: "The winning contributor will
>    recieve" (recieve = receive)

Fixed

> 2. The Deadline should indicate the timezone (GMT ?) (but when we get
>    there, we shouldn't be picky about it and give a 24h margin for last
>    moment proposals before we start voting)

... On a date to be specified ...
What timezone? What timezone is ASF in?

> 3. Will links to the existing proposals be provided on the page?

Yes, it's stated in;

... Your proposal link will be published on the Flex Incubation
website here next to the other proposals. ...

> João Saleiro

I will be updating these on a daily basis based on the submissions to
this list with LOGO in the title.

Mike