From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:39:28 GMT
Quoting Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com>:

>> Sounds like things need to be talked about here, I would suggest you list
>> out some other things if you have them.
>>

> Also agree with Jonathan on getting some structure in the whiteboard and
> using username folders.
>
> It would be good to know how we define the whiteboard stuff, I assumed it
> was personal experimental work. Is it expected that others just contribute
> to the same package and make changes?
>
> Noticed earlier the .* files from Tink's navigators contribution got
> removed by somebody - while that might turn out to be a good best practice
> - is the whiteboard contributor not the one who should administer his
> experimental area? Its just something for us to decide on how we handle
> this and collaborate in whiteboards, not trying to specifically highlight
> this as a problem.
>
> - Peter

Well in a discussion with Tink on list, I can't remember what thread
he said hack away. I am looking at that project so, the list said we
don't like development files. Since I was working in that folder, I
removed them.

I don't think I have to say that I would never go into something and
delete stuff without talking to the contributor.

Mike