From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Wish list for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:31:12 GMT
Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 1/9/12 8:15 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
>
>> * Dinamic View States
>>
>> ...We need the capability to create states on the fly and let
>> other parts handle this dinamic view states (transitions,...). Without
>> this, view states are a bit limited.
>>
> Adobe has some work in this area that will likely get contributed.
>

>> * Flex Core refactor (SystemManager, Managers -PopUpManager,...-)
>>
> My whiteboard folder will eventually include a completely new framework
> based that will be mostly backward compatible with Flex but will have
> smaller base-classes, a minimal DI implementation, and not use AS features
> that are hard to cross-compile to JS.

Alex, can you say what your framework classes are based on? Is this
something where mobile and multi-touch can be used/composed but the
framework not dependent on them?

I'm very much interested in this because I have messed around with
lighter weight classes that use multi-touch in some music applications
I have made.

Mike