From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Logo Contest draft published :: Spread the word!
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 12:08:33 GMT
Hi,

I just published the draft logo contest on the site [1]

We still need to figure out;

   - How long 1 or 2 weeks (this was discussed but I feel like since it was
     on the weekend it could quickly be rehashed again)
   - Should we start the contest 01-10-2012
   - How are we going to vote for the winner

"
One thing that ought to be cleared up in the next week is the
procedure for voting on the contestants. Will it be a ranked order
until a choice is the majority? Will it be the most votes no matter
how few? Will it be a run-off between the top two? This is up to this
PPMC.
Dave Fisher
"

Thanks,