From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:19:04 GMT
Quoting Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>:

> I think if we want to get some buzz out there and captivate some
> professional logo maker's attention to get its vision and proposals about
> Apache Flex, we should get accesibles the contest to the people who work
> all day in this subjects. So, maybe to post the contest in some of the
> communities that are focused on design logos and graphics could bring to
> the board some interesting logos and icons to show and select.
>
> As well, we should promote this contest through all mediums (blogs,
> twitter, facebook, ...) and give a startin day and a end day.
>
> Makes this sense?
>
> Carlos Rovira

Hi Carlos,

Yeah I agree so what you are suggesting is the PR end, I was talking
about the landing page. I'm really thinking this doesn't matter, it
needs to be on the website regardless and logo designers need to
submit there work via the list any way. And those designs will be
updated daily based on posts to this list.

The central landing off exactly whats going on with who, rebranding.html.

I was thinking about Monday morning putting the contest up. I was
agreed 1 week from the day the contest is posted on the website.

Any objections?

Mike