From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 00:16:16 GMT
Those that voted, read this and give your opinion.

Any mentors willing to read this and answer by Sunday? I would like to
get this discussed quickly before I commit anything on the site.

I just think this might have slipped through the cracks, interesting thought.

Mike

Quoting Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com>:

>  Here are a few mixed thoughts:
>
>  I wonder if a site like Crowdspring or 99designs would be a
> suitable venue for a contest like this?  I believe it would get the
> contest in front of folks who are more design oriented than most
> programmers; and already have built in facilities for voting on
> results and a crowd of interested designers.
>
>  Here is the CrowdSpring project I used to design the DotComIt logo
> at CrowdSpring (
> http://www.crowdspring.com/project/68345_logo-for-software-development-company/ ) and
a direct link to our formal RFP: