From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 00:07:59 GMT
Quoting Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicholas@spoon.as>:

> +1 (binding), but I think we need to make sure that submitters be cautious
> of existing copyrighted materials.  It's an obvious subnote, but one I
> think we have to mention (I've run into a LOT of people thinking that I
> would take care of legal issues for logos they have designed for me).
>
> -Nick

We did get that in

"
- it should comply with the Apache branding requirements at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

[AND]

LICENSE

The authors of the selected Apache Flex logo(s) will need to donate them to
the Apache Flex project according to the  Apache individual
contributor license: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
"

Think it needs to be more clear than that?

Mike