From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Tabnavigator (and future components)
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 17:29:58 GMT
Jeff, thanks for your sincere replies, not I don't expect you to
elaborate any more than you have.

My thought, create an extension, branch what ever you call it of flex
component extensions that are officially supported by the committers
of Apache Flex (me, you and others). Have it merge in things from the
FlexLib, show the community that using components saves time and is
supported as a fundamental development ROI. This might actually
re-ignite the 3rd party ecosystem benefiting the people like you and I
that aren't quite satisfied with "traditional" consulting model.

Bottom line is I see the application side of the Flex SDK and the
component side. It would be interesting how we can peel this banana in
the future.

Thanks for your reply Jeff,
Mike