From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Too many open subjects
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:49:32 GMT
Quoting Rui Silva <flex@rduartes.net>:

> Bertrand,
>
>> I'd suggest not to worry too much about this for now, this community
>> is just getting started so it seems normal to me that many ideas are
>> thrown in the air and only a few actually get acted on immediately.
>> There's not even any code to act on so far ;-)
>> -Bertrand
>
> Suggestion accepted. I'll let things flow the way they usually do in these
> projects and trust those who have more experience.
>
> Rui

Rui,

I would also suggest that this is just healthy brainstorming that
happens in any beginning of a project.

It's good to get it out now because once the code is here, it's work
and we'll see how long the enthusiasm last. :)

There will be more responsibilities to the community soon. But at
least we will have recorded in the sands of time what we thought our
vision was in the beginning. Maybe on those days where we fell the
drudge of a release looming and all we are doing is squashing bugs, we
can come back to this month and go, hey this is why I am doing it, we
wanted something that was forged with our new ideas.

Sappy hippy song over.

Mike