From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:16:02 GMT
Quoting Paul Evans <paulevans@creative-cognition.co.uk>:

> On 6 Jan 2012, at 23:00, Carlos Rovira wrote:
>
>> http://www.carlosrovira.com/apache-flex-logo-proposal-2.png
>> What do you think? fits better with your expectations?
>
> personally i prefer the unbroken arc

I have liked this from the beginning and it has to be the full arc.

My suggestion is, if it's to symbolize a new horizon for Flex, it
shouldn't be hard to move the arc down 10-15 pixels and place it
behind F L E X. with a darker tone than the letters.

I think you would achieve exactly what we all see in it with those
modifications using your artistic sense.

Add a bit of "unbalance" towards the FLEX letters. like the sun coming
up over the hill.

Mike