From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations to the first whiteboard addition :: navigators by Tink
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:30:53 GMT
I've got a question with the white board, when developing should we
use our own domains during experimentation so there is no conflict
with anything called spark?

If I want to add say a TabNavigator to tink, should I put it in his
"navigators" trunk or create my own trunk like mschmalle/navigators
and then use my domain name for package name for now?.

Then someone wanting to try my extension would just include both source paths.

Does this sound off target?

Mike