From Michael Schmalle <>
Subject Re: Congratulations to the first whiteboard addition :: navigators by Tink
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:30:53 GMT
I've got a question with the white board, when developing should we
use our own domains during experimentation so there is no conflict
with anything called spark?

If I want to add say a TabNavigator to tink, should I put it in his
"navigators" trunk or create my own trunk like mschmalle/navigators
and then use my domain name for package name for now?.

Then someone wanting to try my extension would just include both source paths.

Does this sound off target?

> Just want you all to know that Tink has committed his navigator
> framework to the whiteboard.
> Let's check it out and see what we all come up with!
> Mike

View raw message