From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Team Blog
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:09:49 GMT
Quoting Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com>:

>> I am not trying to add more fuel to the fire of even sound like I'm just
>> trying to throw things at the wall but a blog that all committers could use
>> as a collective would be nice.
>>

> Would a wiki not work for that purpose? or start out with a "news" page on
> the site through the CMS.
>

> There are a lot of my subscribers that are supporting what I am doing and
>> saying it's great (and don't stop) because they don't have to wade through
>> mail or just won't.
>>

> I think there's nothing wrong with people individually posting as well,
> don't have to drive everyone to a single place to get the latest news. Also
> appreciate that not everyone will want to subscribe to the mailinglist but
> can encourage people that that is the way they can get involved.
>
> - Peter

I never said I would stop posting my opinions ect but having a
chronological speed, people love to see date and time stamps to show
progress.

If all we want is wiki data, then I guess I can throw it that way.

I just can't see the collective getting into a wiki for news
pertaining to the day to day happenings. I see news as for static
milestones of sorts.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Mike