From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Apache Flex Team Blog
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 20:31:41 GMT
Hi,

I am not trying to add more fuel to the fire of even sound like I'm
just trying to throw things at the wall but a blog that all committers
could use as a collective would be nice.

I have been blogging on my blog kind of like a quick "minutes" of what
is being talked about because the Flex community is huge. There are a
lot of my subscribers that are supporting what I am doing and saying
it's great (and don't stop) because they don't have to wade through
mail or just won't.

It would be nice to be able to target this at apache.org and get the
word out. This doesn't have to happen any time soon but, I'm telling
you there are 1000's listening like it was the day before the world
might end hanging onto the optimism we all share here on the list.

If this is not an option at this time because there are bigger fish to
fry, just tell me now and I will try to keep it up, I know I have
their attention, at least in my corner of the vast universe.

Thanks,
Mike