From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: First Flex release as soon as possible? (was: So, what should we do first?)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:48:10 GMT

Not to beat a dead horse here but by far dealing with the Navigators,
Tink has put more time into his navigator frameworks than I.

Like I said, I made them 2 years ago for a single purpose and that was
applications I was making. As some of you can see I put my time into
some other considerable open source projects dealing with AS3 and
parsers/DOM.

I would like to stay on the good side of Tink because I think we can
develop some great components in the future. We definitely have two
different styles which will be very beneficial down the road in my
opinion. :)

He went for the more data centric abstraction where I stuck more to
what I was familiar with at the time.

Tink, I would love help get that stuff passed for review if you know
of anything that needs work. As well, maybe think of implementing a
couple of the things like close policy if yours don't have it.

What do you think Tink? :)

Mike