From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: First Flex release as soon as possible? (was: So, what should we do first?)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:20:24 GMT
Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 1/6/12 3:52 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>

>> What type of component are you thinking about? Is this mainly for
>> practice mentioning this?
>>
>> Mike
>>
> Like your Navigators if you are willing to donate them and they pass review.
> Yours are apparently "done", ours are close, but not "done".
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Sure, the Accordion needs to be researched abit I don't have that on
Git for reasons I think that had to do with animation.

Let me take some time today and check what I have got going with them.

I don't have a problem with that if others want to try them out.

I know I'm using the TabNavigator in applications and I think there is
one sizing bug in the TabBar horizontal layout (might be a couple
keyboard issues as well). Also, I think you looked at the code and
notice they have a bit more functionality in them than probably what
you would get if Adobe did it (close policy and things like that).

If these did pass review, what license goes on them and copyright
information? How does that work?

If any body wants to check out what Alex is talking about and give me
feedback or fork it for now and try some stuff;

https://github.com/teotigraphix/ui-navigator

PS We all know development in OS sometimes might miss things. I made
these back in 2010 when Spark came out. Please don't hesitate to let
me know any issues or problems you might have.

Mike