From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Too many open subjects
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:27:40 GMT
Hi Rui,

I am speaking for myself here and no others. I think the power of a
community like Flex is one, by it's very nature and roots is a
creative community grown from the Flash days.

Two, we all have are strengths and weaknesses. One of my weaknesses is
SVN and the partial knowledge of it on an administration level. This
means I cannot in good conscious even post a reply to branching issues
and structure. I have to put my enthusiasm in things I know I'm good at.

I think the topics that have been brought up prove the broad spectrum
of community we are dealing with. There is representation from all
areas trying to nail down their domain.

I do agree that spending time on 30 threads and getting nowhere is a
waste of all this initial energy.

For now I'm trying to outline things we are talking about on my blog,
and yes people in the community are reading. We need to find a way as
you said to get closure but I think all topics in discussion here are
great because we are trying to tackle all spectrums of "getting this
horse going" as quick as possible.

How to you suggest to get the class to stop and pay attention to the
chalk board for these conclusions? I thought [VOTE] was for official
things of the PMC members.

Mike